Join a Next-Generation Team at August Luxury Motorcars
If you’re looking for an incredible opportunity to further your career in the automotive industry with one of the most innovative dealerships in Canada, you’re in the right place!
More than just a dealership, the team at August Motorcars is a group of like-minded individuals that are truly passionate about everything to do with automobiles and the lifestyle that surrounds them.
If you believe you have the skills and knowledge to provide value to our team, we would love to hear from you.
The August Garage at August Motorcars currently has a very rare opportunity to join the most exciting and fastest-growing automotive group in the Okanagan Valley!
Our team is seeking a knowledgeable parts specialist to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment of automotive enthusiasts.
The ideal candidate is a responsible and motivated individual with a general knowledge and passion for vehicles, a high level of attention to detail, outgoing personality, and a strong professional manner.
Desired skills and responsibilities include:
– must be extremely organized, have good phone etiquette, be able to multitask, computer literate, and be able to pay attention to detail is a MUST. Familiarity with PBS would be an asset.
– have good record keeping skills and leave good notes.
– must be knowledgeable and comfortable sourcing and ordering parts for all makes and models: lift kits, tires, wheels, tunes, exhaust, aftermarket accessories, used parts (blown engines, convertible tops that fail and can’t be fixed) etc.
– putting together parts estimates/quotes to pass off to service advisor to contact customer.
– entering in (receiving) parts invoices, billing parts to service orders (correctly), processing credits and returns from Lordco/Worldpac.
– follow up on previously placed parts orders and let service advisor know of any delays so they can contact customer and re-schedule appt’s if necessary.
A valid driver’s license of class 5 or higher is required.
It is important for us to find a right fit for our team!
We are willing to train the right person however automotive parts experience is a definite asset.
Please include your cover letter and resume with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you believe you have something of value to add to our team, we are always happy to keep resumes on file which you may send to email@example.com